We are for ALL.
Our mission is put into action when everyone is included. We believe the highest quality programs, services, equipment, and facilities should be accessible to every child, adult, family and senior from any race, religion, socio-economic background or area in our community.
Membership is available to all those who qualify through our Income-Based Membership program.
Check to see if you qualify* for Income-Based Membership:
*This is only an estimate. Actual rates are dependent on proof of income and extenuating circumstances.
To join the Y through our Income-Based Membership, return the following information to the front desk at either branch:
- Income-Based Membership Form (available at the Front Desk or here)
- If You Filed Federal Taxes for Last Year:
- 1040 Federal Tax Form
- If You Did Not File Federal Taxes for Last Year:
- Documents showing most recent 30 days of income. May include:
- Pay Stubs
- Documentation of Government Assistance
Applications are reviewed on the 1st and 15th of every month. Once they have been reviewed you will receive a letter in the mail with a determination.