Busy moms can workout or attend a class knowing their kids will be well cared for in the Kid’s Corner. Older adults can take advantage of the Y’s special programs designed to keep them healthier and active longer. There’s even personal trainers available to help you achieve your personal fitness goals.
When you join the YMCA of Greater Flint, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to both the Downtown and Pierson Road branches
- Family friendly facilities
- Free water aerobics classes
- Free group fitness classes
- High quality cardio equipment with personal TVs
- Discounts on YMCA programs such as swimming lessons and other youth programs
- Access to certified personal trainers
- Reciprocal Membership Program
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only. Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify. Silver Sneakers® members may use other Silver Sneakers® locations only.
- Visitors to other Y’s must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon their first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time. Program discounts do not apply. Participating YMCA reserve the right to restrict facility or program access. Other restrictions apply.
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||INITIAL FEES||DRAFT PAYMENT||CASH (1ST YR)||ENSUING YR|
|Young Adult (18-23)||$25.00||$26.00||$337.00||$312.00|
Click on the link below to use our secure form to start your membership today!
Please note: If you want to sign up through a corporate discount group or sign-up for financial aid you must register in person at the Downtown or Pierson Rd Family Branch.
YMCA Guest Pass Information
Infants (5 & Under) $2.00
Youth (6-13) $6.00
Young Adult (14-17) $10.00
Adult (18+) $12.00
Seniors (60+) $7.00
A Guest Pass becomes void once you leave the building. The YMCA reserves the right to restrict the sale of Guest Passes during certain days and times. Anyone 14 and older must have valid photo identification in order to purchase a Guest Pass. Anyone 13 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. A Guest Pass gives you access to the facility for one visit only.
Methods of Payment
Bank Draft Option
This is a convenient way to pay your membership on a monthly basis. After paying the initiation fee, the monthly fee can be automatically debited from a credit card, checking account or savings account. Changes to accounts require 15 days written notice to the YMCA.
Upon joining a member may choose to pay for the initiation fee and 12 monthly payments. Refunds are not given for excess months.
Monthly over the counter payments at the facility are not accepted.