Financial Assistance is available for those in need. We make every effort to ensure that no one is turned away due to an inability to pay. We are grateful to our generous donors whose contributions to the annual YMCA Partner with Youth Campaign make assistance possible. Scholarships are given based on need and available funding.
To apply for Financial Assistance return the following information to the front desk at either branch:
- Financial Assistance Form (Link to a pdf)
- If You Filed Federal Taxes for Last Year:
- 1040 Federal Tax Form
- If You Did Not File Federal Taxes for Last Year:
- Documents showing most recent 30 days of income. May include:
- Pay Stubs
- Documentation of Government Assistance
Applications are reviewed on the 1st and 15th of every month. Once they have been reviewed you will receive a letter in the mail with a determination.