Outdoor Classes begin Aug 17 at Pierson Rd YMCA
We feel extremely fortunate to be able to welcome members back in this limited capacity. As the state of this public health emergency changes from day to day, we will remain focused on keeping our employees and our members safe, healthy, and informed. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
For everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines
Before You Come
All participants will be required to sign a COVID and Liability waiver prior to their first class. All members will be required to sign the waiver before using the Y – Now is a great time to do it! You will need your membership card to sign the waiver.
All participants will need to register ahead of time to join the class. Registration will close 30 minutes prior to class starting. You can register HERE. Note: If you can not attend the class please cancel your registration as soon as possible. Classes are free for members, $8 for non-members.
All participants should arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class to allow time for health screening and checking in. Masks required before and after classes when 6 feet of social distancing cannot be maintained. All questions can be emailed to Ashley Schlager.
While at Class
• 6ft Social Distancing will be required before and after class
• 10-12ft social distancing will be required during class
• Bring your water bottle and mat
• Hand sanitizer will be available
• Equipment will be sanitized before and after class
• Only the registered participant should be present during class time
• Classes are for those ages 14 and up
• All building and member code of conduct policies will be enforced in the outdoor setting
• Restrooms and drinking fountains are not available at this time
Just a few more things
Class will be dependent on weather. If your class is cancelled due to weather, you will receive credit on your account to use for a future class.
Class cancellations and updates will be communicated through the Daxko mobile app and Facebook.