Welcome Back to the Y!
We can’t wait to see you! But before you come, a few things to do to keep everyone healthy!
FACILITY GUIDELINES: PHASE 3
Welcome! The safety of our members and staff is of the utmost importance and we will follow guidelines from local and state governments, and apply them as necessary to our YMCA to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. We are ecstatic to be serving our community at Pierson Rd and Downtown YMCAs. Before you visit, please take a moment to complete the waivers below and familiarize yourself with our new procedures to limit wait times for visiting our YMCA.
Before you visit, make sure that you are signing the NEW! Member Agreement and Covid Waiver. A link to the waiver can be found below. You will need your membership card to sign the waiver.
Certain areas of the facility like the pool and group fitness classes are still free for members, but must be reserved ahead of time. Click the link below to reserve your spot!
Check out the capacity dashboard below to make sure we aren’t at 100% capacity.
Four Quick Steps to Check You In!
Sanitize your hands with the provided touchless sanitize station
Get your temperature checked and answer five screening questions.
Scan your membership card
Start your workout at the Y!
Pierson Rd – HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday 6 am-7 pm, Saturday 7 am-4 pm, Sunday CLOSED
Downtown – HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday 6 am-7 pm, Saturday and Sunday CLOSED
Who Can Come to the Y
- YMCA of Greater Flint members who are 14 years old and older on their own. Ages 5-13 in Child Watch.
- New members are welcome!
- No guest passes will be redeemed or sold in Phase 3
- No Nationwide Memberships will be honored in Phase 3
- Face coverings are required at all times, even when exercising
- Ages 5-13 welcome. All participants must still wear masks
- Open: 8am-Noon and 4pm-7pm, Monday – Friday
- Reservations must be made ahead for each child and are limited to one hour. Capacity: 8 children per hour.
- The Y will not have shareable toys available. Basic craft supplies are available but parents are also encouraged to bring other forms of entertainment for their child.
- Only available to youth on a membership.
- Call 810-732-9622 with any questions!